Picture this: you’re shopping online for a smart home doorbell to make your home more secure by knowing who is outside your front door. First, you try a general search and Google comes back with 42 million search results. The first four listings are paid ads and then each retail store is listed separately. Time to open each store in separate tabs to see which one offers the best price.
You head over to Amazon to see their listed prices and read reviews to find one you like. But now you wonder if Best Buy is selling a smart home doorbell for a better price. And what if it’s about to go on sale? You’re paralyzed by indecision and now realize you’re late for work.
All of this online searching takes a lot of time and effort and yet we still can’t be sure we’re getting the best price. We do it this way because it’s how it’s always been done and, frankly, we’re used to wasting time shopping online. But not anymore. At Shopbrain, we’re challenging what’s normal.
So how can Shopbrain help you save money?
Shopbrain is your secret weapon to get the best price on anything they are looking for buy. Its powerful price comparison engine simultaneously searches over a billion products and retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, and Home Depot, to deliver instant and unbiased pricing, ratings and reviews. In one simple to use browser extension you will have everything they need to know while you shop.
How Does it Work?
Once you’ve added Shopbrain to your browser, its little brain icon sits discretely in the top right corner of your web browser. Let the Black Friday deal-hunting begin.
1. Visit your favorite online store and search for the product you want
2. Click on the product to visit the retailer’s product page to activate the brain
3. The Shopbrain window appears in seconds to show price comparisons from all the top retailers for the same product
On your phone, it’s even easier – simply download the Shopbrain app on iOS or Android for free and you can price compare while you’re shopping on Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and eBay! It’s that easy.
There’s even more…
Shopbrain uses a price tracker to monitor prices to predict if the price will go up or down in the next 10 days. This way you will always have the confidence of knowing if now is really the best time buy.
Here’s how the price tracker works
1. Shopbrain monitors prices to predict if prices will go up or down in the next 10 days
2. The extension will inform you when you’ve found a ‘Hot Deal’ – the best prices seen over the past several months and is unlikely to drop any further
3. Or, it will tell you to ‘Wait’ – it’s likely a better deal may be available soon
In short, the price tracker takes the guesswork out of knowing when to buy so you always know the right time buy the product you are looking for. You’ll never overpay or miss out on getting the best price again! That’s it. All the deals. All the convenience. None of the work.
Always find the best price
Our goal is to make sure you always have all the relevant and unbiased information you need to make the right shopping decisions. With Shopbrain you will always:
- Find the best price on the products you are looking for
- Automatically search over a billion products and retailers with our price comparison engine
- Monitor prices with our price tracker to predict the right time buy
- Know what real people are saying about products by giving you all the ratings and reviews on products.
Shopbrain saves you money and time shopping online so you can focus on what’s more important to you. Like ensuring your home is secured with a smart home doorbell.
If you’re ready to make shopping easy, add Shopbrain today.
Shopbrain is also available on your phone as a free app. Its latest price checker feature lets you price compare while you’re shopping on Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and eBay’s app or mobile website! It’s that easy. Give it a try and start saving today!