NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Thankfully, there’s a new way to shop that will save you from overspending and help make holiday gifting merrier for everyone involved.
1. Promoter and Sponsor: The promoter and administrator of the competition is Yroo (Ireland) Ltd (company no. 560809) whose registered office is at Unit K Digital Court, Rainsford Court, Rainsford Street, The Digital Hub, Dublin 8 (the “Promoter”). This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
2. Eligibility: The competition is open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, aged 18 years or over except employees of Gerry Dee and Yroo Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and to the decisions of the Promoter, which are final and binding.
3. Timing: The competition begins on March 7, 2019 at 12:00:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 21, 2019 at 11:59pm ET (the “Promotion Period”). After the end of the Promotion Period, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. How to Enter: There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. During the Promotion Period, an entrant may enter the competition via the following social media pages:
Follow the below instructions:
1. Follow @addShopbrain on Twitter
2. RT this tweet with #GerryDeeTO
Follow the below instructions:
1. Like the @addShopbrain page
2. Like this photo
3. Share to your feed with the caption #GerryDeeTO
Follow the below instructions:
1. Follow @addShopbrain
2. Like this photo
3. Tag 3 friends in the comments (no fake accounts/bloggers/influencers/celebrities)
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorised account holder of the social media account used to submit the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorised account holder” is the natural person assigned the social media account by the online service provider and a winner may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. Bonus Entry: During the Promotion Period, follow the links and instructions to download the Shopbrain browser extension and leave a review on the Google Chrome Store, and you will receive one (1) additional competition entry. Limit: One (1) additional competition entry during the Promotion Period.
6. Prize: 1 winner will be awarded the following: a trip for two (2) to Toronto, Ontario to attend the Gerry Dee Live in Toronto show on May 24, 2019 (the “Show”), including: round trip air transportation for two (2) from a major Canadian airport near the winner’s home (determined by Promoter in its sole discretion) to Toronto Pearson International Airport; two (2) nights’ accommodation at a hotel to be determined by Promoter in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); two (2) tickets to the Show, including a meet and greet with Gerry Dee and one (1) Mr. D Final Episode Script signed by Gerry Dee. Prize winners must travel on May, 23, 2019 and return on May 25, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter is not responsible if the Show is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason and prize winners will not be reimbursed for tickets. Seating and timing to be determined in the sole discretion of Promoter. Tickets may be subject to the issuer’s standard rain-check policies and procedures. By accepting a prize, the prize winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the Show ticket and all rules and regulations of the venue. The Promoter is not responsible if any prize winner does not use the ticket. Travel and accommodation are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Promoter will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this competition and those set forth by the Promoter’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated herein for each prize, including, but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, and taxes or other expenses, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Travel companion must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the prize winner. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If, in the judgment of the Promoter, air travel is not required due to prize winner’s proximity to Toronto, Ontario, prize destination, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Promoter’s sole discretion. Promoter will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is CAD$5,000. Actual ARV may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Prize winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
7. Prize Drawing: Winners will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter will notify the winner by DM on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram by April 22, 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within twenty four (24) hours, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Release: By receipt of any prize, each prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless Promoter and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including but not limited to, negligence, breach of contract, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property arising out of participation in the competition or receipt, use or misuse of any prize and indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by entrants with any of these terms and conditions or participation in the competition and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the competition constitutes each prize winner’s consent to Promoter’s and its agent’s use of the prize winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be in violation of criminal and civil law and should such an attempt b made, Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the competition; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, that entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the competition, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes, as set forth in these terms and conditions, to be available and/or claimed, Promoter reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Governing Law: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
13. Prize Winner’s List: Once prize winners have been confirmed, the list of prize winners will be available by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Promoter. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Promoter’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Promoter is strictly prohibited.
©2019 Yroo (Ireland) Limited. All rights reserved.